JEE or Joint Entrance Exam is divided into two type of exams, i.e., JEE Main and JEE Advanced. It is important to qualify in both the exams. In this article, we will only discuss JEE Advanced 2019. This examination gives you the opportunity of studying in the NITs and IITs that are situated all over India. But, to participate in JEE Advanced you have to first qualify in JEE Main. The top 2, 24, 000 students who will qualify the JEE Main 2019 are only eligible to apply for this examination. The tentative date for commencement of the exam is 3rd week of May 2019. This examination is conducted by one of the 7 zonal IITs on the behalf of JAB. All the notifications and formalities are organized by the exam conducting body. The registration is going to begin from the 1st week of May 2019. Read the article to get the latest updates on the examination.
Important dates and Events Related to the Exam
As the JEE Advanced Notifications 2019 is not announced, so, we have mentioned the tentative dates below.
S.No. Main Event Important Dates
- First date to Register 1st week of May 2019
- Last date to Register 2nd week of May 2019
- Admit Card Release date 3rd week of May 2019
- Date of the Examination 3rd week of May 2019
- Response Sheet 4th week of May 2019
- Answer Key Release date last week of May 2019
- Objections last week of May 2019
- Result Declaration date 2nd week of June 2019
- Registration for AAT 2nd week of June 2019
- Exam Date for AAT 2nd week of June 2019
- Result Declaration for AAT 3rd week of June 2019
- Date for Seat Allotment 3rd week of June 2019
- Registration: The registration will be conducted online on the official website. You are not allowed to fill the JEE Advanced Application Form 2019 if you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria that have been laid down by the exam conducting body. The foremost Eligibility Criteria is that you should be among the top 2, 24,000 who have qualified the JEE Main 2019. Enter all the details on the Application Form carefully because there is no provision for alteration of the mistakes made in the Form. Pay the Application Fee at the time of the registration. The Forms and Fee have to be submitted using the online mode online. Anything sent offline is not allowable. The last date to register for the examination is 2nd week of May 2019. No one is allowed to access the registration process once the last date is gone.
- Admit Card: You will receive the Admit Card by the 3rd week of May 2019. The Admit Card is going to be issued on the official website. Bringing the Admit Card on the day of the examination is a mandatory requirement. If anyone is found in the exam hall present without their respective Admit Card then his/her exam is going to get canceled. Also, check that the Admit Card carries all the correct information because an incorrect Admit Card is also unacceptable.
- Exam Pattern: The exam is going to be conducted by the 3rd week of May 2019 (tentatively). It is a computer-based test carrying only objective type questions. The subjects that are going to come in the examination are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The prescribed time limit for the examination is 3 hours.
- Answer Key: The Answer Key will be published in the last week of May 2019 after the examination is over. The candidates who have given the exam will get the opportunity to analyze their marks using the Answer Key. The Result will be declared after the Answer Key is issued.
- Result: The Result will be declared by the 2nd week of June 2019 on the official website. The Result will also carry the overall rank of each student. The Admission process will begin after the Result is declared. And the students for the Admission will be selected only on the basis of the marks obtained in the examination.
Note: IIT Roorkee and IIT Kharagpur conducted an entrance exam for B.Arch Programme called AAT. To take part in this test you will have to first qualify JEE Advanced.
We will provide you the exact dates for the events once the official announcement is made by the exam conducting Institution. If you have any queries by that time then write it in the comment box.